Always close at hand - today Daniel Söbbe
September 12, 2022 TEKA | Katrin Herbers
The 30-year-old native of Münsterland with a master's degree in plumbing and heating in his pocket has been listening to TEKA customers and their concerns in NRW and Hesse for four years.
• What do you like about your region? The local people?
The people are top-notch in their ways and there are many beautiful corners away from the motorway.
• What do you like about your work?
What's great is the variety of people. You experience something new every day and have a lot of variety.
• Where do you like to take a break on the road?
:D :D, I don't take breaks, I always try to bring all my appointments forward.
• What is your favourite song to listen to while driving at the moment?
I don't listen to the radio in the car, more like audio books or podcasts to get me down.
• What do you need for a perfect start to the working day?
Summer, sun and a pot of coffee...